Reaching a certain level in motorsport you will find yourself in search of being in the spotlight. With TV, Printed Press, Online and Social Media being the focus. Managing this level of self-promotion on your own takes an awful lot of work.
That’s where we come in.
The people on our PR and Communications team have worked in motorsport’s top echelons for more than a decade and with some of its biggest and most prestigious names. Formula 1, Junior Formula Championships, the World Touring Car Championship, DTM, National and International GT and Sportscar Championships and the 24 Hours of Le Mans, we have been there, right at the heart of the action.
The various methods in which you can promote yourself are constantly changing. With crowded grids in many racing series, it takes a lot of effort to be the name on everybody’s lips. Our experienced PR and Communications know what works and what does not, and we use this knowledge and understanding helping you stand out from the competition. We work closely with you, listening to your needs and objectives, and leverage our global network of media contacts to help spread your message. Here are some ways we do it:
- MEDIA RELATIONS: We will act as the face of your organization, liaise with media to facilitate interviews, place content, send press releases and promote your business wherever we can. We can be with you on site or act remotely, whatever suits you best.
- DIGITAL: Your Personal Website and your Social Media presence are your number one calling cards. We can advise you on how to maximize their potential, ensuring it provides the information your audience is after and is as searchable as possible. We will achieve that by managing your online profile in a way that really speaks to people through content production. ART Racing Services Ltd. can offer Personal Websites for Racecar Drivers at a fraction of the regular cost of such a website. Contact us today to get your special 2020 offer.
- SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL: A professional, well published sponsorship proposal and the proper handling of it may be the deciding factor between that crucial deal coming your way, or just being put straight in the bin. ART Racing Services Ltd. has specialists in sponsorship pitches and proposals, tailoring each presentation and pitch to suit the prospects needs and expectations. Having worked with large blue-chip brands in a sponsorship environment is very different to tailoring your pitch to an investor. ART Racing Services Ltd. has experience in pitching to all types of backing, whether it be a small, medium or large branding sponsorship deal, or any size of private investment, we can tailor the pitch accordingly.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Social Media is more important than ever before but it only works if you use it correctly. We can run your social channels on a day-to-day basis, engaging with and growing your audience – all to help you promote yourself.
- CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS: We all know that things don’t go always go to plan. While this can’t be avoided, what’s crucial is how you deal with a negative situation. We have successfully implemented crisis communications plans for some of the biggest names in motorsport and can make sure you’re ready to take the right steps if the worst happens.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: A picture is worth a thousand words, so it is vital that you are complemented with some amazing imagery. We have worked with some of the best photographers in Motorsport for a long time. Using our network of international contacts, we can deliver images that won’t blow your budget.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART…
The key thing we offer is flexibility. There is no “one size fits all” solution. We work to understand what your business needs and provide custom solutions to achieve that.
Contact ART Racing Services Ltd. today to tell us more about your business, and we will provide you with a free consultation of your Motorsport PR and Marketing needs.